Sweet, caring, loving NATHAN.
My 9 year old that is growing up before our eyes! He LOVES playing flag football (GO UPWARDS!), soccer, basketball, baseball. He does well in school and has the 2 best friends anyone could ever ask for!
His sisters and brother have always enjoyed auditioning for various plays, but Nathan would NEVER do it. Never, until last week. He wanted to audition for Mulan, a play at school. So, he, Matthew and Larissa auditioned. I was SO proud of Nathan for trying.
Nathan got in! Larissa and Matt did not, but they are fine with that. They (and Leah) will soon be heavily involved with "A Christmas Carol" a city production musical that will have 9 performances, very soon.
Anyway, WAY TO GO NATHAN for stepping out and trying! God has rewarded you for your effort.
Boho Yarn Art
7 years ago
3 comments:
That is so awesome for Nathan! It takes alot to get up infront of people and talk. I want to know when the Christmas Carol is so we can go.
~Z
Tell Nathan I am very proud of him! Let me know when the show is and maybe I can come! I would love to see it!
YEA!!!!
Post a Comment